Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Now you’ve identified a journal to submit to, there are a few things you should be familiar with before you submit.
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these policies and formatting guidelines.
Journal of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery publishes the following article types:
Click the relevant link to find style and formatting information for the article you are going to submit.
- General formatting rules for all article types - Preparing your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Copyright and license agreement - Conditions of publication
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial policies
Submit and promote
After acceptance, we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
Please note that manuscript can only be submitted by an author of the manuscript and may not be submitted by a third party.
Official journal of
Journal of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery is the official journal of Canadian Society of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, and affiliated with the International Society for Maxillofacial Rehabilitation (ISMR)
- Editorial Board
- Sign up for article alerts and news from this journal
2016 Journal Metrics
23 days from submission to first decision
9 days from acceptance to publication
722.5 Usage Factor
Social Media Impact